Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8 months and 2 weeks

Brooke at the Temple



Brooke's Halloween Costume


Chase on his field trip to the Renaisance Fair. Standing next to a Knight.


Dylan at his field trip to Biz Town as the UPS Sales Manager.


That's how long it has been since I have posted on my blog. And I have finally found some time to write again. As most of you know, life has been a little crazy for the last, well, probably year or so. What with unemployment, full-time day care, sister getting married, sister moving away =( ,new job, a move down the street, the stress that comes with moving, and getting settled, especially with less space, (good excuse to get rid of stuff). So yes, with all of that going on, I just couldn't find a spare moment to write about it. But I am back, and hopefully for good. I have realized that although most of my friends here know what's going on in our lives , my family and friends that live far away do not, so I want to try to put pictures and videos on here more often so they can also see what we are up to. Also, as I was looking at pictures from just one year ago, I realize how much my kids have changed in that year. I feel sad that our families are missing it, so I want to do my part to help them see it. So here goes...Hopefully this will be the start of a new thing. =)



ok, so I can't move the text to the top, every time I highlight the words to move them the computer freezes for like 2 minutes. So this is what you get. It isn't pretty but it's here. =)




3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! Thanks for the post.

Laura said...

I like that you posted. Even though I don't!

Rachel said...

I thought that was the countdown for when you were having your next baby.